Doctor Izabela Zelazny in our Clinic consults all general and paediatric dermatology. Her special interests include mole checks, venerology treatment, diagnosis and management of skin tumors, cosmetic dermatology comprise anti-aging procedures and cutaneous fillers and laser treatment as well as hair and scalp diseases.
She graduated from Medical and Dermatology course (including doctoral thesis) at the Medical University of Gdańsk in Poland where she got Special Award-Primus Inter Pares for the best medical student.
She started postgraduate learning course academic degree of Master of Science in Dermoscopy and Preventive Dermatolooncology in Medical University of Graz in Austria. To gain additional experience since 2009, she worked within dermatology clinics in UK (both private and NHS) and attends many courses across all over the Europe.
Dr Zelazny is a member of the Polish Association of Dermatologists, Polish Society of Paediatric Dermatology, European Academy of Dermatology and Venerology and International Dermoscopy Society.
Area of work:
- inflammatory skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, acne
- surgical and medical treatment of skin cancers and benign skin lesions (e.g. warts, cysts, skin tags, moles),
- treatments for hair loss and nail problems like ingrown nails,
- treatment of skin and nail infections- mole assessment (including mole mapping and dermoscopic analysis),
- diagnosis and treatment of complex or rare skin disorders,
- treatments for facial skin pigmentation or vitiligo,
- light and laser treatments,
- reducing/reversing the signs of skin aging,
- hyperhidrosis treatment with botox